Seriously?

1497269925242Because clearly that’s all the next person would need.  Not okay.

And that’s the reason for the lesson on volume my kid just received.

***MoJo***

1. Tink the Belle
    Jun 12, 2017 @ 06:28:06

😁

2. shalini
    Jun 12, 2017 @ 06:51:55

Hahaha… Did she use the entire roll to blow her nose again

3. Kenton Lewis
    Jun 12, 2017 @ 07:02:52

Brilliant!

Jun 12, 2017 @ 07:15:23

It’s funny because many words come to mind when I see this, but I’m not sure if “brilliant” makes the list. Maybe it’s parked somewhere between “lazybones” and “oh no he didn’t!” 😉 Thanks for the smile Kenton!

• Kenton Lewis
        Jun 12, 2017 @ 09:46:08

It is brilliant, because it captures much of what life seems to be about. No one ever leaves you enough to do the job properly. Thus one must make do and sometimes a good job leaves you with a little something on you hands.

Jun 12, 2017 @ 10:08:02

You’re too clever for words. Btw I LOOOOOVED your gut to butt post. Now THAT was brilliant! I wanted to comment to give you props on the post but I couldn’t find the comment link on my phone. Perhaps I am a little less brilliant myself. 😉

• Kenton Lewis
        Jun 12, 2017 @ 10:51:13

Thanks much.

4. George
    Jun 12, 2017 @ 08:38:20

Maybe you should leave under her pillow at night 😊

5. wakinguponthewrongsideof50
    Jun 12, 2017 @ 08:51:20

SPOT ON! I read this when I was on the line at Trader Joe’s this morning. I almost spit out my mango ice cream. Yes….my breakfast is often the sample section at traders. It was mango- I’m considering that one serving of fruit.

Jun 12, 2017 @ 10:04:37

Hold on a second. Your tone leads me to believe that most people DON’T count that as one serving of fruit already??? Lol 😉 (I totally giggled when I read your comment.)

6. misifusa
    Jun 12, 2017 @ 09:29:45

It’s not hard to change it. But the male species seems to think it’s a puzzle and locked into place so that the roll cannot be changed. It’s amazing to me that they leave one square for the next person who is usually me! Can you spare a square? Remember the Seinfeld episode? LOL

7. bernard25
    Jun 12, 2017 @ 12:14:54

Bonjour ou Bonsoir

La plus belle des choses que tu possèdes

Sait ce nouveau jour

Alors sois heureux ou heureuse

Aujourd’hui il est à toi

Décide toi même de ce que tu veux faire

Travail ou loisir

Ce jour vis le , emplie le , chante lui ton bonheur

Dis à ce jour que tu l’aimes et profite d’être là Pour Ce Jour

Gros bisous Bernard

Jun 12, 2017 @ 15:27:59

Bonjour et salutations de Texas mon ami!

Les mots que je ne peux pas lire devraient être mon ennemi.

Heureusement encore, l’ordinateur m’a sauvé,

Et je suis si heureux, je pourrais danser le ballet!

Bonsoir ou bonjour à vous!

– MoJo 😉

8. Tracy
    Jun 13, 2017 @ 03:06:11

Nice bog roll holder you got there. 🙂

Jun 13, 2017 @ 04:30:36

That’s so funny that you wrote that. I love the damn thing because the bar just hinges up and you don’t have to fool with the stupid thing the springs apart into multiple pieces as you sit there with pants around your ankles. Not that I’m weird about that. Not that I used to leave rolls like this before we had this kind because I hated fooling with them. I would neeever do that. 😉