Unwanted T-Shirt Advice

tshirt advice

Am I the only person who feels this way?  I’m sure that someone out there is wearing a t-shirt, carrying a cup, and sporting an automobile sticker that will tell me all about it if so.

And ladies, if you are past the point of comfortably wearing mini-skirts, maybe consider returning fabric to those little cutouts on the shoulders.  This isn’t about ageism.  I don’t wear mini-skirts now either.  This is about reality.  Shoulder cutouts are basically 80’s shoulder pads’ dark nemesis, and you and your kids will laugh at those photos soon.  It’s inevitable.  We went from too much shoulder material to no shoulder material at all.  There must be a better way.  (There is!  Just keep the fabric going all the way through the sleeve.)

Also isn’t dabbing over yet?  I thought it was so last year, but our kids are still bugging us with this.  There is a strong possibility that they continue to do it strictly because they sense how much it annoys us.  I also suspect that they are nerds.  Alas they are genetically predisposed to the latter.

Nevertheless if you are into any of the items detailed above, please don’t be sad.  I’m not intending to be unkind.  I believe that I have made it abundantly clear that I am a major proponent of laughing at myself, but I will point that laughter in your direction if you say, wear, or do any of these things in my proximity.  Just a friendly heads up.

With all that said, I’ll love you just as much and possibly even more if you do happen to fall into one or more of these categories.  I live for giggles, and I absolutely adore people who don’t care what someone else thinks and do whatever they want to do.  So own it baby!  That’s all that really matters anyway.   😉

***MoJo***

1. Tracy
    Jun 13, 2017 @ 03:01:03

I’m 47 with wrinkly knees and a flabby arse. You saying I shouldn’t be wearing my mini-skirt anymore then? 😉

Jun 13, 2017 @ 04:26:21

I’m saying that if you love flashing it and you wanna rock it, go for it baby and tell the world to stick it!!! Lol! Also my own unsexy knees and arse say hello!!! 😁

• Tracy
        Jun 13, 2017 @ 04:31:24

Actually, my legs haven’t seen a short skirt since, er, 2005. Rule of thumb should be that is you can bend down and see your own arse – it’s time for longer skirts (or trousers) 😉

Jun 13, 2017 @ 04:38:29

Hahaha!! Personally I’m uncomfortable in short stuff on multiple levels. I don’t want to look like I’m wearing my daughter’s clothes, but ironically I probably look like I’m wearing my son’s instead because I love t-shirts with unnerdy stuff like Star Wars or comic book hero logos. Also I feel as comfortable in a miniskirt as I do wrapped in a towel while walking through school halls. Ain’t gonna happen. But if someone does feel confident and they want to wear it, then so be it. I’m just saying that if that same someone happens to be a friend, I will tease them because that’s how I roll and I would demand nothing less is return. 😉

• Tracy
        Jun 13, 2017 @ 06:49:04

I’m wearing a Smiths tee shirt, jeans and knackered old trainers. I have three sons, maybe it’s just as well lol

2. 984b gracious
    Jun 13, 2017 @ 05:40:38

I will get you my late 80s/early 90s big hair, off the shoulder sweater pic.

3. Hussein Allam